Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bella Life

hey3..n hyeee guyz.
my siblings
First of all let me introduce myself..me tkabella from klang, 21 years old, i was a student at sri kelang kindergarden, Sk Convent  n also Smk Convent Klang n now i am one of a student in government university "uitm", a daughter to Encik Hashim n Puan Jamilah..2nd daughter among 4 princess..I have 4 siblings my elder sis Hasnida 24 years old, me Attika 21 years old, my younger sis Hanan 17 years old, N youngest sis Arianna 12years old....we are 'Nabillah'.=)

My dad En. Hashim is a Executive Officer at District Office..My dad is a very loving, understanding father..i love my dad, and he was one of my hero that no one can challenge LOVE U DAD!!!!!
n now lets move to my mum.....
MY mum Puan Jamilah is a Fulltime Housewife..also very loving understanding and also sporting mum..i very close to my mum and every single minutes i will be
missing my mum and dad my mum is my idol,, i want to be like her went i turning to
a woman one day...=) LOVE U MUM!!!

 
my dad n mum

Now i'm currently at Uitm sarawak for almost 3years for my diploma certificate
part 1 with short hair
i was taking Office management and Technology courses for my future life..=)

Dari sini juge aku menjadi seorang yg lebih berdikari walaupun jauh tapi aku tetap cube untuk mase depan aku sendiri.. yg sebelah aku tu..roomate awal dn akhir aku..name die Siti Asmah course lain dari aku art and design, die purely gadis sarawak yg berasal dri sri aman sebuah bandar kecil di sarawak.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment